Students enrolled at Juanjo Spanish Language School are considered to be mature people who want to participate in the Spanish language program because of genuine interest in the educational and cultural opportunities it provides. It is understood that each student has a sense of personal responsibility in the success of the program and that each will exercise good judgment, respect the rights and feelings of others and subscribe to the laws and modes of conduct of the host country.
The following agreement is designed to clarify the obligations and expectations of the participants. All students must agree to these terms and conditions.
- I realize that any form of travel can be hazardous and, therefore, in the absence of negligence, release Juanjo Spanish Language School and Tipa Technologies, LLC, and their agents from any and all claims and causes of action for loss of property, personal injury, illness or death arising out of any travel or activity related to the program and school.
- I will determine if my medical insurance covers me during travel outside my home country. If it does not, I will obtain a supplemental policy for the duration of my stay at Juanjo Spanish Language School.
- I understand that Tipa Technologies, LLC, is acting as an agent of Juanjo Spanish Language School, and I agree to waive any and all claims against it and Juanjo Spanish Language School for losses caused by any delays in arrival or departure of air flights or for the failure, due to bankruptcy or otherwise, of any of the companies providing transportation, lodging, food or program services.
- I understand that it is up to individual participants to obtain and keep in force their own health insurance while out of their home countries. I further understand that I am financially responsible for my own medical expenses.
- I understand that I am responsible for obtaining and keeping safe my passport, money, travelers checks, travel tickets, jewelry and other property.
- I understand that I am responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including passport and any applicable travel visas, and ensuring that they are valid for the entire duration of my stay at Juanjo Spanish Language School.
Juanjo Spanish Language School
Phone: (+51) 958278993
Arequipa - Peru